Our client is a Vietnamese canned food company.
A strategic Planner works with Business Development Manager management in the planning and tracking of time and costs for a project.
A strategic planner also works with other department to estimate the costs of new projects
- Estimation of new project costs based on current task costs and projections of new task costs.
- Work with clients and project management to establish project costs o Track project costs during the project and identify future tracking to budget
- Project time and cost tracking and analysis
- The ability to enter time and cost data for each project and analyze compared to established budget
- Organization – the ability to understand and assist in the planning of tasks for new projects
- Data collection and analysis—the ability to organize data and analyze the data for current and future projects
- Communication - the ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and regularly with team members, client representatives
- Interpersonal - the ability to develop a good working relationship with each team member
Education: Bachelor Degree in Finance
At least 3 year experiences Strategic Planning
Good speaking & writing in English
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi My Dieu at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 825