HR2B's client specializes in food services and health products
1) Responsible for the achievement of food services annual in-market Sales target, driving growth through the agreed key food services sub-channels.
2) Maintain and expand distribution channel /network and build strong customer relationship through excellent customer service
3) Identify leads and market potential to expand customer base in the food service channel and extend product range usage of the customers
4) Plan, implement and evaluate promotional activities with the food service customers within the assigned area/channel.
5) To track, monitor and analyze product, channel and customer sales trends in order to maximize sales opportunities and achieve desired sales results.
6) Work closely with the distributor and wholesalers to ensure excellence customer and delivery service.
7) Provide market intelligence regarding to market trend and competitor activities in food service channel and provide recommendations for follow-up action whenever required.
8) Prepare sales and product penetration report on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
9) Prepare and update Customer Profile Report regularly
- Diploma / Degree holder in Business, Marketing or related fields.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in FMCG sales, preferably from leading food companies. Experirence in working for Unilever or Nestle is preferred.
- Experience in Food Services is desired (working experience in other Trade Channels will also be considered) and experience in working through Distributors is preferred for this position.
- Displays potential for taking initiative and with inter-personal and communication skills.
- Displays basic analytical and Problem Solving skills.
- Fluent in Vietnam, Cantonese. Good at Mandarin or English is strength.
- Independent, Self-motivated and determined to succeed in a challenging environment.
- Willing to travel out-station and overseas, as appropriate.
- Computer skills: PowerPoint, Words and Excel.
- Strong interest in food, food preparation
- Display interest in Business / Entrepreneurial.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Phan Quynh Nga at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 827