HR2B's client is an international focus on high tech industry
- Set up, trouble-shooting and maintenance machine at VN and customer sites.
- Review manufacturing plan, drawings to ensure no error at assembly phases.
- Performing measurement, using special tools to calibrating, alignment, assembly, modify, validate and final test of complex assemblies.
- Using testing and diagnostic equipments to perform equipment checking trouble-shooting.
- Writing assembly procedure and equipment configuration.
- Preparing technical reports summarizing test results.
- Opportunity to work oversea (Japanese, USA, China, Taiwan, Singapore…)
- Have experiences in assembly, build, maintenance or repair high tech equipments at least 1year
- Have experiences working in foreign companies.
- Passport is available and still valid
-Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Automation, Mechatronics, technical…. background
- Good communication in English and Japanese/ Chinese.
- Willing for frequent services travel
- Can work under high pressure
- Team work
- Quick learner
- Love to travel, ambitious in learn new things
- Hard working
You can apply online, send your CV or call Vo Nguyen Van Kim at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 822