Our client is the internationally networked group of companies for furniture fittings, architectural hardware and electronic locking systems.
– Work with sales managers to improve forecasting models to ensure high stock forecast accuracy
– Ensure stock turn targets are achieved
– Develop sales forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for sales forecast & demand supply planning regions and nationwide. Review historical sales trends, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast
models, and evaluate forecast results.
– Forecast stock volume/ space capacity for warehouse operations
– Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing activities assumptions.
– Interact with sales, marketing, and category management to understand demand forecast drivers.
– Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Category Management to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
– Provide input to the Logistics Division in developing inventory strategies on existing items, stock item, C-item, new products, and product phase-outs.
– Manage, control and regularly report stock availability and stock turn, forecast accuracy.
– Recommends and defines improvements to DRP tool.
– Utilizes software tools to cleanse and analyze historical data.
– Partner with the sales management to set clear performance metrics in measuring the revenue growth and contribution margin by each sales region and prepare turnover, profit and productivity reports for sales teams and sales executives.
– Lead and drive annual sales planning and monthly / quarterly forecasting process in particular prepare sales budgets, forecasts and compare vs actual sales on the basis of:
+ Individual sales executives
+ Sales teams
+ Individual customers
+ Customer groups
+ Product groups
– Design and implement comprehensive sales financial metrics tracking and management reporting process. Prepare executive review presentation materials.
– Ensure that sales people are informed of sales best practices and held to those standards
– Supports business development activities and territory expansion, headcount growth and other ad hoc strategic financial and business analysis.
– Establish standardized and regular market feedback report
– Track samples and provide ROI reports
– Establish and communicate internal benchmarking reports
– Support in miscellaneous organizational and administrative tasks
People & Culture:
– Lead, coach, and develop demand planning and sales analytics team (including hiring, training and goal setting)
– Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
– Be the representative for contacts of suppliers. Be professional in Company code of conduct and live on our values (follow the guidelines from any policy/manual/handbook/book...).
– Teamwork and support others where needed. Do everything to enhance and to protect us as a company and brand and don’t do anything that can cause disadvantage or damage a company or brand.
– Other jobs assigned by direct supervisor and the company.
– University Graduation.
– Degree Educated: Economics, Business Administration, Supply Chain or relevant major.
– Minimum 10-year experience in demand planning and sales analytics.
– Having experience in Demand planning / Budget Management & Sales Analytics.
– Strong statiscal, mathematical and IT knowledge
– Ability to pinpoint opportunities and risks related to the demand plan and coach staff on effective resolutions to the issue;
– Demonstrate strategic planning, statistical expertise, sales orientation, forecasting methods proficiency,
communication abilities and computer competencies;
– Strong experience in SAP.
– Analytical skills, proactive approach;
– Excellent English proficiency;
– Good at computer (MS Office, Excel, and internet);
– Excellent communication skill, negotiation skill, leadership and interpersonal skill;
– Ability to read and understand technical documents is an advantage
– Strong learning capability and problem solving skills;
– Good people management skills with ability to inspire, guide and coach individuals;
– Excellent organizational and prioritization skills. High levels of creativity;
– Good presentation skills.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Bui Thi My Tam at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 853